As a sole trader, you're running your own business as an individual. This is known as being 'self-employed' and you can keep all your business' profits after you've paid tax on them. While this is a simplified way to operate with its minimum reporting requirements to HMRC, it may not be the most tax efficient model. Talk to us about the best solution for you and your business – it could save you money.

Fixed Fee Accounting – only £49+vat pcm. No costly tie-ins or hidden charges.

Included in the Fee:

  • Dedicated Account Manager

    Because we understand the importance of good business relationships, a dedicated account manager will be assigned to address your specific accounting requirements. Your account manager will be knowledgeable and will understand exactly what you need at all times. He or she can assist you and be on hand to support you whether that be via a face to face meeting, telephone call or email.
  • Annual Accounts & Personal Tax Returns

    We will expertly support all your Accounting, Compliance and Taxation reporting requirements for your Personal Tax. This will include: Annual Accounts, Personal Tax Returns, Payroll, VAT Returns etc.
  • FreeAgent Software

    This allows exclusive connection to a cloud based accounting software accessible through a variety of mobile devices whether you are in the office or on the move. Designed to make your business life easier, it allows you to easily log expenses, raise invoices, providing you with ongoing tax estimates and keep you up to date on accessible fund levels. Read more here:
  • Tax Efficient with Compliance

    All of our accountants are highly trained, experienced and knowledgeable. This will ensure your business operates in the most tax efficient way while remaining fiscally compliant to all HMRC obligations. Your dedicated account manager will be an invaluable business resource and will provide free tax planning throughout the year, keeping you up to date with the latest requirements and helping you to minimise your tax bill as far as is legally possible.